- › While browsing the application and the website www.jazzly.com, it is not necessary to provide your personal details. As long as you are not buying from us or not creating an account on www.Jazzly.com, you are an anonymous person for us.
Jazzly Collects the Following Data
- › The following information may be collected by Jazzly Application and the website www.jazzly.com for processing your orders. This information may also be used for return, sending promotional newsletters and retargeting options. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, fax number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
We will also use the information obtained from you for the following purposes:
- › Process your orders
- › Provide you services and information offered through our application and website.
- › Administer your account on our application and website
- › Verify and carry out financial transactions you make online with us.
- › Audit the downloading of data from the application and website.
- › Improve application and website performance
- › Send you promotional newsletter and relevant re-targeted ads.
- › Also, if you do not wish to receive any promotional newsletters from us, you may opt out at any point of time.
- › We may pass your name, address and phone number to a third party logistics partner (supplier, courier partner) to deliver your products in a fast, efficient and secure manner.
- › Payments made on our site will be processed by our agreed financial agent and therefore you should submit the data which is accurate and not misleading.
You may access this personal information whenever you want:
- › Orders status (pending, pending approval, ready to dispatch, delivered etc.)
- › Bank details
- › You’re Account
- › Newsletter to which you have subscribed
- › You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Other uses of your Personal Information
- › Your personal information may also be used for market research and opinions. Your details are anonymous and will only be used by us for statistical purposes. You have the liberty of opting out at any point of time. If we are asking you for any questionnaires or market research your personal information will not be shared to any third party agency. Also, you will only be asked to disclose your email if you would like to take part in the competitions.
- › may also send more information about us more often like promotions, offers, product quality, and newsletters. In case you do not wish to receive any of the above or related things, please click the unsubscribe link in any email sent by us. Within 7 working days (days which are neither (i) a Friday nor Saturday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) of receipt of your instruction, we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear, we will contact you for clarification.
Apple Pay & Privacy
Apple Pay is designed to protect your information and enable you to choose what you share.
- › When you add a card to Apple Pay, card-related information, location, and information about device settings and use patterns may be sent to Apple to determine eligibility.
- › Some of the above information, account-related information, and paired-device details may be shared with your card issuer or bank to determine eligibility and for anti-fraud purposes.
- › When you use Apple Pay in apps and on the web, information necessary to process the payment is shared with the app or website. Your actual card number isn’t shared with the merchant.
- › Apple Pay data that can no longer be tied to you may be retained for a limited period of time to generally improve Apple Pay and other Apple products and services.
Apple Pay allows you to make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web, using your debit, credit, and prepaid cards.
Information may also be provided by Apple to your card issuer, payment network, or any provides authorized by your card issuer to enable Apple Pay, in order to determine the eligibility of your card, to set up your card with Apple Pay, and to prevent fraud, including:
- › Your credit, debit, or prepaid card number
- › The name and billing address associated with your Apple ID, iTunes, or App Store account
- › General information about your Apple ID, iTunes, and App Store account activity (for example, whether you have a long history of transactions within iTunes)
- › Information about your device and, if using Apple Watch, the paired iOS device (for example, a device identifier, phone number, and the name and model of your device)
- Location at the time you add your card (if you have Location Services enabled)
- Account or device history of adding payment cards
- Aggregated stats relating to the information from payment cards you’ve added or attempted to add to Apple Pay
When you add a card to Apple Pay using a third-party app such as a banking app, the app sends an account or card identifier to your device. This information is used by Apple and your card issuer to determine the eligibility of your card, set up your card with Apple Pay, and to prevent fraud. To help you set up cards that you have, or have recently had, on other devices, Apple stores a card reference with your iCloud account that can be used with the card issuer or payment network to re-add the card after entering the security code. Apple Pay does not store the original credit, debit, or prepaid card number.
Paying with Apple Pay
Information Shared When You Make a Payment
When you begin a payment within an app, on the web, or within Business Chat using Apple Pay, to enable tax and shipping cost calculation your zip code, postal code, or other equivalent information is provided to the app, website, or merchant. After you authorize the payment, other information requested by the merchant, such as a device-specific account number, your shipping address, or email address, is also provided. The card number from your credit, debit, or prepaid card is not provided when you use Apple Pay.
When using an app or a website that uses Apple Pay in iOS, watchOS, or macOS, the app or website can check if you have Apple Pay enabled on that device. When visiting a website in Safari on an iOS device, or Mac to which a card cannot be added, the website can check if you have Apple Pay set up on an iPhone or Apple Watch using the same iCloud account. You can disable websites you visit from checking if Apple Pay is enabled by changing your settings. On iOS, go to Settings > Safari > Check for Apple Pay. On Mac, go to Safari > Preferences > Privacy and deselect “Allow websites to check for Apple Pay and Apple Card.”
Apple Pay data that has been disassociated from you may be retained for a limited period of time to generally improve Apple Pay and other Apple products and services.
The terms of any cardholder, user, merchant agreement, or other terms and conditions applicable to the use of the features of Apple Pay will continue to govern the use of your cards and their use in connection with Apple Pay, and such terms may have additional privacy policies.
- › For any competition we use the data to notify winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Our Partners and Links
- › We may share your personal information with other companies in our group or associated with our business. This information may be passed on to our marketing partners and fraud prevention partners. Your personal information may be passed on to accomplish any of the below goals:
- › Delivering products to you using third party logistics.
- › To analyze data and to provide us with marketing and customer service assistance.
- › For prevention of fraud and credit card reduction.
- › We may transfer our databases if we sell our business or a part of it.
Use of Social Media Plugins
- › Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”.
- › Our website may use social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA (“Twitter”). The plugins are identifiable by a Twitter logo or the notice “Twitter Social Plugin”.
- › Our website may use social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network linkedin.com, operated by LinkedIn Ltd., 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). The plugins are identifiable by a LinkedIn logo or the notice “LinkedIn Social Plugin”.
- › When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Social Media servers. They directly transfer the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling these social media platforms to receive information about you having accessed the respective page of our website. For this purpose, the internet address of the visited site (your IP address included) is transferred to their server where the data are stored.
- › If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. The information can also be published on Facebook, and shown to your Facebook friends.
- › If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website, please log off Facebook before entering our website. You can also block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker”.
- › While browsing, it is not necessary to accept cookies on our website. However, when you are placing an order with us, you will have to set your browser to accept cookies.
- › Concept of Cookies and how we use it
Type of Information we Store
- › We do not use any cookies to store any personal information and therefore they can’t be traced back to an individual user. When the cookie is activated, it gives and ID number which is solely used for internal reference and cannot be used to identify the user. This anonymised information facilitates us to get the page view analytics and buying behavior on our website.
- › Our website uses retargeting, which allows us to make our online offer more interesting for you. Retargeting technology means we can advertise recently viewed and related products on our partners’ websites, meaning our adverts, even on other companies’ sites, are relevant to what you would like to see. We do this by analyzing user behavior from data collected by our cookies. Even this kind of information is anonymous, with no personal information being stored and no user profiles.
Declaration of Consent
- › How can I prevent cookies from being stored on my computer?
- › You can change the settings in your browser to ask for your permission every time a cookie tries to access your computer. If you would like to accept Jazzly cookies but block our partners’ cookies, you can set your browser to block third party cookies.
- › Usually, your browser’s help section will provide information on how to change your cookie settings.
- › We recommend only changing the browser setting for your profile on shared computers.
Google Analytics Integration
- › When you are visiting Jazzly, you information is being transferred from your browser to our server and it will be save there. This may include key analytics figures like time and date or visit to our site, number and type of pages viewed, IP address, URL from which you have been referred to Jazzly etc.
- › Once we gather all this information, all IP addresses are deleted or anonymised.
- › This anonymous information is then used to improve your shopping experience on our website by making the navigation more user-friendly.
- › I hereby give my permission for Jazzly to analyze and use protocol data to develop and optimize their online shop.
- › If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please contact us by mail at: Info@jazzly.com
What is Jazzly?
- › Jazzly is a leading Saudi online service provider that connects our customers with their favorite stores.
- › We seamlessly connect customers with their favorite stores. It takes just few clicks from our mobile platform to place an order through Jazzly from your favorite stores.
What does Jazzly Do?
- › We simply take your submitted order and send it to the store through a completely automated process, so you don’t have to deal with all the hassle of ordering through phone and we make sure that you receive your order on time, every-time!
Why should I use Jazzly than using a phone?
- › azzly is a small mall containing many different stores, so you don’t need to go through the hassle of finding store numbers, waiting on hold or getting a busy signal while dialing a store number or getting the wrong order due to miscommunication over the phone! Besides by using Jazzly you can view menus with pictures of products and get a glance at your favorite stores through our easy to use mobile App on all social media platforms.
How much will it cost me to use Jazzly services?
- › The only extra charges that might be applied are store delivery fees.
Did not receive OTP?
- › Please check if your app is due for an update. If not, please share the details via: firstname.lastname@example.org